I tried to Install the Maemo sdk; there wasn't enough memory, so I tried to delete some files, it would continue to tell me there was 0 bytes left.
So I boot into windows 7, free 10GB, then boot into live disk Ubuntu and try to use Gparted to increase partition size, Win7 partition was being awkward(exclamation warning triangle sign thinggy ) so I can't do anything with it's partition. Ubuntu crashes (sort of), lost some files, got some corrupted and some mismatched .
I need help... How can remove the exclamation warning signs that block me from editing the partition???

Boot into windows, reboot, reboot again boot into live cd. I am not sure why you need to reboot twice, but it says somewhere that you need to.
Windows locked that partition for checking or it has errors.

Originally Posted by aligatro View Post
Boot into windows, reboot, reboot again boot into live cd. I am not sure why you need to reboot twice, but it says somewhere that you need to.
Windows locked that partition for checking or it has errors.
I'll quickly try this, thanks.
EDIT:
Didn't work, I formatted anyways. I'm very annoyed at this.
I'm gonna try using LVPM to move my Wubi ubuntu settings.
Thanks again...

Last edited by Soulaxe; 2010-07-27 at 05:20.

Well, if you are using Wubi, your entire disk is a file on your windows partition, so I'm not sure if Gparted would change anything.

I'm not sure if this is what you intend to do, but I'd back things up and repartition your harddisk with distinct partitions for Windows, Ubuntu, and Swap for Ubuntu(same size as your RAM if you want hibernation support.