Active Topics

Sorry if this was asked before but I can find a workarround. The thing is that I use the callendar on the n900 to organize all my stuff but I´ve never being able to get it syncronized not even Ermining or syncevollution and don´t wan´t by a mistake lose my appointments.
So what I´m looking dor is a simple sollution to sync the maemo built in callendar with any callendar soft that I can use in my linux pc
Thanks in advance

The Following User Says Thank You to guilledoc For This Useful Post:
I tried looking for some linux calendar software a little while ago to sync with my n900. In the end I just decided to use erminig to sync with google calendar and use google calendar in a web browser from the PC.

The only problem I have is that erminig seems to reset the alarm on events to always be "0 minutes before" even if it is 15 mins before on google calendar.

The Following User Says Thank You to af7567 For This Useful Post:
My problem is that erminig never worked for me. I asked in the proper thread nad neve could fix it
Thanks anyway

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
The sad answer: you don't. Not without bizarre "solutions" that are actually half functioning workarounds like Funambol. Nokia did a splendid job, creating a real Linux phone, distributing the device, however, with Windows-only software (Ovi-blabla) and an incapability to really sync to a desktop linux distro. Syncing with Evolution would not have been "too much to ask".

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post: