am I the only one with this problem:
the menu bar on this very page (which says "Home" "Forum" "Tablet 101" etc..) does not render on my N800..!!!???
I see the new N810 background image, the ads, and some dark-blue on black message headers, but no main menu:-(

additionally, the "Title" text when writing a new Thread is dark grey on black, quite unreadable...

same for you?

Yep, same for me. I had to log in to ITT on my desktop computer and change the theme to classic. Then, when using my N800, I go to http://internettablettalk.com/forums/ instead of the front page.

It's too bad that viewing a site dedicated to the internet tablets needs a work-around to view when using the internet tablets. On the other hand, this new theme has only been up for a few days so I'm sure it's being fixed (I hope...).

thank you for the confirmation...
I did not dare to ask this for some days, as I could not believe that, as you mention, as site dedicated to mobile browsing does not allow.. ahem, mobile browsing...

sorry to ask, but is anyone from ITT listening?

Again, we hope to release an IT-friendly theme by the end of the month. For the meantime, I suggest you upgrade to the MicroB browser.

The Following User Says Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Reggie, thank you for the reply,

apologies for asking this "again", I searched before asking but it seems I used the wrong search terms.