Posts: 58 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
Hi y'all!

I think I have a double account linked on my email address. I once received the two "please vote for the special character you want" letters twice. I also receive from Mappero/Maemo Mapper garage bugs.

I find this quite annoying as I cannot login with the other account. It is the same as this, but with two capital letters - M and V.

Admins, any help? Please kill the uppercase version. I'm fond of the lowercase version. Thanks!

Edit: It seems that I don't have two Talk accounts... I appear only once on the list, as this user. I also received "Maemo Community Council election Q1 2010" emails twice, with two tokens...

Last edited by mattiviljanen; 2010-08-02 at 18:50.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by mattiviljanen View Post
Edit: It seems that I don't have two Talk accounts... I appear only once on the list, as this user. I also received "Maemo Community Council election Q1 2010" emails twice, with two tokens...
It sounds more as though you have two maemo.org (not talk.maemo.org) accounts. mattiviljanen is the obvious one, but might you have created another?

By the way, it appears as though you haven't linked your maemo.org and talk.maemo.org accounts.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
I linked the accounts, but this didn't help. I still receive the damn bugmail from Mappero at Garage. Admins, please help!

Edit: Nevermind. I found my double account... I had used my old username for that :P

</Thread>