Notices

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Germany
Hi there,

I searched the forum a little but didn't find a thread covering my problem. I'm using an N810 with OS2008.

Ever since I started using GPE calender, I have the following issues:

1) Alarms keep repeating, although I've acknowledged them.
2) When multiple alarms have gone off (while GPE calendar wasn't active), the button "Acknowledge all" doesn't clear the alarms either.

It all got even worse when I installed the new home screen "GPE summary" applet, which can start alarms even when GPE calendar is not running:

Now I get 2-4 alarms for the same event - even when it's the first time the alarm for the event goes off.

This happens when GPE Summary starts GPE calendar to activate the alarm.

Anyone with the same problems?

Cheers

Franko30

Last edited by Franko30; 2008-06-19 at 07:33.

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Franko: when the alarms are activating every time you start the calendar, are these on events that you created and then modified? Or are they strictly created and left alone? I think I have had the same problem with events that went off, then I changed them to be a later date.

As for GPE Summary, the patched version I submitted does not have this problem (I went back and checked) while I can duplicate it every time with the version in the daily repo. I am adding this information to the bug for consideration.

EDIT Try updating to 20080619 - this fixed the GPE Summary duplicate alarm problem for me (for some reason).

Last edited by fiferboy; 2008-06-19 at 13:54. Reason: update to 20080619