Active Topics

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Canada
for his work to port epdfview to os2008. it is what i am looking for. I think it is the best possible pdf reader in os2008 for a person like me who has to find a word in stardict during read PDFs because it has SELECT TEXT ability.
with the help of others and my effort to google internet, I solved some confusions. this is my experience.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayden For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Lol, thanks.

But evince is a much better viewer (and a better port ). But I guess epdfview has the newer libpoppler going for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Indiana
I have a few PDF's for work that I would like to use on my N810. The forms have simple math calculations in them. When I use them on my desktop PC (in Adobe reader) it works, however, I can't find a way to get any viewer on my tablet to calculate the math. Without going to Mer or something exotic is there any viewer/editor that will let me use my forms to calculate? I have tried reducing the size of the files, etc. but to no avail. Thanks

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Canada
the PDFs i am reading are on math and have images (not photos), equations. the N800 is a little small to handle them.
when the PDF viewers are ported to for N800, many 'extras' are gone. maybe you have to ask somebody to port it for you, or you DIY.
with the help of others and my effort to google internet, I solved some confusions. this is my experience.

Tags
he would, rather have money