Active Topics

hi im kinda having some trouble with my media player keeps reading deleted files. what i mean is, i have this ogg files ( music album ) i delete the files but every time i go to my media player it keeps showing there but if you try to play it it says file not found... and then i delete it there like holding rhe stylus for a while then delete and when i open the media player again and go to music again its still there. kinda annoys me!

i did read the thread reindexing hoping it would fix it but no luck..
is there a way to refresh the media library so that the deleted files wont show up. thanks

I have had the same problem in the media player, as well as after deleting a ingtone that I added and later removed.

I had a similar problem with the stock media, which I deleted. It has since disappeared, I believe it may be some combination of tracker-processes --reset-hard and restarting the phone that fixed it.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Austin, TX
I have had this problem in the media player, the browser favorites and the photo album. I believe whatever database backend is being used doesn't update properly.

tracker-processes --reset-hard and restarting the phone doent work for me...