Posts: 24 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Katowice, Poland
Hi all,

just as I stated in thread title, my default browser won't work. It's stuck forever on loading pages (little blue rectangle going from right to left in endless loop). When it's not connected to wifi/3g, it does not even start connecting to any connection, just tries to load page (and gives no errors/messages, just stuck on loading).

Other browsers, such as Opera, Midori or Tear work fine. Problem can solved temporary by rebooting, but this solution lasts only for first usage(works unless you restart browser). While searching on other threads, I noticed similar problems.

Already tried reinstalling osso-browser, didn't help.

try clearing private data using browser settings maybe this will help

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I can't access browser options - any of them. Tapping the menu buttons do nothing(they seem to be pressed, menu disappears, but nothing happens).

I sense a reflash coming, in addition to browser problems today Conversations on my phone started to be buggy too - they do not load the conversation history after I click on the contact. Now only way to read sms/im is to hope it's not too long, as the main window of conversations cuts sms off (preview).