Notices

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
Anybody want to start developing this? lol I really like this app for photo viewing, has a lot of neat features which I think are great. And it looks cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PR95CI-KMA

Last edited by joshua.maverick; 2009-12-11 at 05:08. Reason: added better example

Ouch, that video was painful. That app needs hardware acceleration pronto! It does look like a great idea but only if it had hardware acceleration.

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Abuja, Nigeria
I have been thinking along same line, I use the Nokia Photo browser on my e72. It would be a very good app to have on the N900. Its not a free and open source software hence it would have to be ported over by Nokia.

My Blog

Originally Posted by bigbrovar View Post
I have been thinking along same line, I use the Nokia Photo browser on my e72. It would be a very good app to have on the N900. Its not a free and open source software hence it would have to be ported over by Nokia.
Is there anyway we can suggest this to the Nokia Beta Labs guys?

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Abuja, Nigeria
Originally Posted by Dexter1759 View Post
Is there anyway we can suggest this to the Nokia Beta Labs guys?
Well it might be possible. we just have to figure out how their feedback system works. My guess is that some of the Nokia labs projects are like personal projects of Nokia developers which there develop in their spare time,with the hope of it being adopted into symbian. We should be able to send then our wish for the app to be ported to maemo.

My Blog