Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
I Think nokia should put a couple of reps on this forum to give us real information about what ever they know.

for instance everyone is speculating on the reboot/ everyone is speculating on the fact if it doesnt get fixed by software/ will we get replacements. Can it be fixed with software or is it hardware.

everyone is speculating on what is gonna be included in the f/w update

what are the excuses for us not having one yet.

whats in the works. what features could we see.

i understand they wont be able to tell us everything- but it would be nice to get a few deffinites or at least nokias stance on the subjects in hand.

what do you guys think. Is this all to pie in the sky for a corporation to give back to its customers?. is it viable?. would it be any help?, would they get flamed of the boards?

Yes, pay developers to post on forums!
Personally I'd love it but I doubt Nokia's interested in any way

I read somewhere that patience was a virtue.

Just relax. Go Outside. Talk to a member of the opposite (or same, whatever) sex.

You will DEFINITELY know as soon as everyone else does when the next firmware is released. You'll have a pretty good idea what's different in the release as well.

You should have seen the massive speculation preceding the iPhone 1.1 release. And the 1.2 release. And the 1.3, 2.0, 2.1, and 2.5 releases. I don't recall any of my buddies at Apple posting anything then, either.

thing is i bought the iphone 3g as soon as it was out, it it was fine from day one(in terms of stabilty)- new f/w's just increased functions from my pov. i woulod never have gone from a 3g phone to a 2g iphone-

The Following User Says Thank You to mysticrokks For This Useful Post:
"I read somewhere that patience was a virtue.

Just relax. Go Outside. Talk to a member of the opposite (or same, whatever) sex.
"

this is funnily enough(patronising yes) the total truth . i have been marooned in the snow for 4 days and i am going crazy- my post count on here has gone from 50 to about 500.

They do post on the forums. Peter: http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=19719

I believe an answer was given regarding the rebooting issue as well in one of the threads.

For the things included in the firmware update, check the bug reports. The bugs listed as fixed are more than likely included in the update. Here's an indication: http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/200...-n900-bringsk/

Last edited by unkno; 2010-01-09 at 00:03.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unkno For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by mysticrokks View Post
I Think nokia should put a couple of reps on this forum to give us real information about what ever they know.
They do... but they tell you what they can of what they know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mysticrokks View Post
thing is i bought the iphone 3g as soon as it was out, it it was fine from day one(in terms of stabilty)- new f/w's just increased functions from my pov. i woulod never have gone from a 3g phone to a 2g iphone-
Dude... thats the 2nd gen hardware and third (or 6th, depending on how you count) gen software for the iPhone.

If you had bought the 1st gen iphone on day 1, you would wait 6 months for your first significant update, and 18 months for your first non-Apple app.

So seriously, go make a snowman or something

Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Dude... thats the 2nd gen hardware and third (or 6th, depending on how you count) gen software for the iPhone.

If you had bought the 1st gen iphone on day 1, you would wait 6 months for your first significant update, and 18 months for your first non-Apple app.

So seriously, go make a snowman or something
what is your problem - get a life .

why would i buy a iphone 2g- - oh yeah i know why i i expalined it.

i have no idea why people like you cant think logoically and base customer service on what we want as consumers- not basing it on other bad experiences bny other manufacturers.

Last edited by mysticrokks; 2010-01-09 at 00:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to mysticrokks For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by unkno View Post
They do post on the forums. Peter: http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=19719

I believe an answer was given regarding the rebooting issue as well in one of the threads.

For the things included in the firmware update, check the bug reports. The bugs listed as fixed are more than likely included in the update. Here's an indication: http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/200...-n900-bringsk/

thanks for the info- i checked his profile. his last post was in nov 2009- before the product was even out- the ***** hits the fan on realese and this marketing man hasnt come back to face the consequences- i think the lad was saying that the nokias are out and ovi store is about to be open;;; lol

and yes i know about he the bug fixes- but we have no idea which ones are gonna be dealt with and we dont know officially from nokia when or if they will happen.