Active Topics

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
The above is actually a quote from a character in Catch-22.

But I am having a similar problem with this site. It makes me wonder about my sanity.

When I get to the ends of many threads, the last few pages seem to repeat. I'm not sure if my browser is skipping backwards or if somehow the site is causing this.

It is happening from more than one computer. I often use Google Chrome as my favored browser, unless I am using the N900, of course.

I've never encountered this before. It has been going on for at least several weeks. I'm not seeing it anywhere except this site, but I don't read threads like I do here anywhere else.

Any suggestions except see a psychiatrist?

It is happening from more than one computer. I often use Google Chrome as my favored browser, unless I am using the N900, of course.

I've never encountered this before. It has been going on for at least several weeks. I'm not seeing it anywhere except this site, but I don't read threads like I do here anywhere else.

Any suggestions except see a psychiatrist?

Yes, that's similar to the kinds of repeats I see!

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I went back a page earlier and wound up on the same page.

go to bed.. u'll b fine tomorrow... i think uve had too much alcohol :P

Great Scott!! It's possible that today's firmware update may have enabled your n900's built-in flux capacitor, did you charge it at 1.21 gigawatts?!!

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Sounds like you accidentally enabled the gobbryfux on the n900 which envelopes the user causing minor fluctuations in the fabric of space time. For some that means they get momentary glimpses of the far future which causes them to make wild predictions about whether n900 will or will not run MeeGo. For others the action is reversed in time and they end up repeating certain moments over and over again. Whatever you do don't press that button... yes that one... NO DON'T PRESS IT! Now you will be stuck reading t.m.o in a continuous time loop for eternity!

Unless you have an n800 handy? they're supposed to cure everything.

And yes, I should be asleep.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Great Scott!! It's possible that today's firmware update may have enabled your n900's built-in flux capacitor, did you charge it at 1.21 gigawatts?!!

lol, so that's why it's so thick
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Maybe I paid too much attention to the long threads where things DO go around and around and the same comments are repeated

"and people just get uglier and I have no sense of time" B. Dylan

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post: