Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
You know - that all this info and video from guy on this forum and he has thread about it - so you don't have to start the new one?
Nitroid thread here - http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=49811
in thread you can find site and videos. as well you can check the irc chanel

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Very nice!!

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
ZogG I suspected that, but I couldn't find what the article was talking about. Someone, please, just close this thread if it is redundant.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by skzo View Post
ZogG I suspected that, but I couldn't find what the article was talking about. Someone, please, just close this thread if it is redundant.
It's fine - you can report or ask mods to merge with the main thread i think.

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgium
the other threat is a lot of pages long but does anyone have a link with a easy guide to install it on n900 because the one i found are for n8X0

Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
2.1!??!

AWESOME

Burning question - is it installable without compiling a custom kernel this time? MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT!

NITdroid website has instructions but you have to install a customised (or make) kernel and I don't want to change from titans kernel (27).

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=49811

That's the thread. dj_steve is doing great work. My wife's going to be ticked when she hears I'm naming our next child after him (let's just hope it's a boy).

Anyway, look at the last few pages of the thread. He just got his N900 and already has lots of stuff working. But it's not ready yet. He'd be happy for testers, I'm sure.