Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
i was having a hectic schedule this past days, my phone is always ring ring ring!!! and sometimes, the "battery low" signal blocks the way.

so i decided to get an extra battery (besides my 5800 xm battery) and make my 5800 xm my external charger.

in this way, i do not need the n900 to be away for 2 hours just for charging. i can keep track of everything at work, if the battery runs out, just replace it and good to go.

i noticed that i only use the USB port in transferring files. I can say this is a bit helpful. no hassles.

just sharing....

EDIT: when i was posting this, i am watching a "drop test on n900" video on youtube. and my surprise, it was disassembled and a pre-production one, but after the drop test, they did not say anything wrong on the USB port.

Last edited by gabby131; 2010-03-31 at 17:41.

"i noticed that i only use the USB port in transferring files. I can say this is a bit helpful. no hassles."

Well, you will need it more than that , the USB port helps for tethering as well .

But yes, I use the nokia 5800 as my spare battery too since I notice the battery is the same.

Same with Nokia 5230. The battery is the same with N900.