Active Topics

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Brighton
Ive just downloaded utorrent and wasnt sure where to save it to so its saved in my documents.
What do I do with it now so that I can download some things?

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
I would think this thread belongs under Applications, not here...

oh, sorry, I thought about that but as I didnt install it from app manager but from u torrent website I put it here.
Can I move it or does a moderator need to do it?
sorry again.....

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England
stop saying sorry. he will get over it the big baby! if a mod wants to move it, crack on!! got to tippy toe round this forum recently....

go to torrentz.com and find some torrents to download. download the torrent file, open utorrent then open the torrent file with all the torrenty stuff in. just as you would on a normal pc

this is a an educated guess by the way

The Following User Says Thank You to sajman For This Useful Post:
thanks for that,nice to get a friendly response, sometimes feel scared to ask things on here as some people can get a bit whiney!
pirate bay doesnt seem to work, just googled it and its blocked on mobiles apparently.Will try torrentz. Lots of people talk about putting media on their devices, Im still a noob trying to work out how!

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
ummm... as far as i'm aware utorrent isn't available for maemo so whatever you've downloaded i'm not suprised it isn't working. transmission is a maemo compatible torrent client you may want to try, but its far from perfect...

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

pirate bay does work..... downloaded something and now just need to work out next stage