Active Topics

The weather is getting quite warm. And I think my coat will stay at home someday. The problem is, i still havenīt bought a bag for my n900. It is always in my pocket in the coat. And the pockets of jeans are not so big, that i could carry it in those without getting annoyed from that feeling from a big thing in there ^_^

So how do you carry your n900 ? I knew there are a lot of bag-threads and i read about 40 pages in this forum ... but still have no idea which one i should buy.

So please post how you carry it and by the way wich bag/screen protector you use.
I think i could hang it on my belt. There is a cool pocket from PDair but it has a clip and i fear it could fall down.

Thank you ^_°

I rest it on my dogs back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skunkonkrunk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
Leg pockets. It's the only way to go. With two phones, a wallet and some other random junk, pockets on your legs are the best.

Originally Posted by skunkonkrunk View Post
I rest it on my dogs back.
Oh no, Dog, you are not a pocket, spit it out !

But hey, thank you for your answer ... i mean , i have no such a device like a dog ... and hey i asked seriously. but ok ...

Posts: 259 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Vilnius, Lithuania
I use CP-408 case, and jeans pocket, no problems for me...

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
i have a monkey in a butler sui follow me everywhere with a red velvet cushion for my n900!

but seriously, how tight are your jeans if its that cumbersome? tbh i dont notice it when i'm used to my trousers being filled with the weight of my ENORMOUS... keyring.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
And a related question, where do you put your N900 while jogging? I put in the pocket of my shorts, but I can feel the drag a bit more than I want to. I rather wish I had a belt on my shorts and some kind of belt case to attach the N900 to. But I don't. At least it's not as bad as when I carried my N800 or N810 in the pocket of my shorts.

I was thinking of finding one of those armband type things and carrying the N900 on my arm somehow...

Originally Posted by esthreel View Post
I use CP-408 case, and jeans pocket, no problems for me...
can you connect earphones while the n900 is in the CP-408 case ?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
It highly depends on where I'm doing it... in the bathroom, I have this small perch right beside the towel hanger - then I can safely pu the N900 on its stand there. On the bed, I have to hang on to it with my left hand... and when I'm in the car, it's...

Ohhhh... while WALKING... nevermind!
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 259 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Vilnius, Lithuania
Originally Posted by razialo View Post
can you connect earphones while the n900 is in the CP-408 case ?
Sure.
Check this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48532388@N04/