when i first got my n900 i got the msn pecan app, but i accidentally disabled it in the account settings and could no longer log in.... i deleted the msn account and tried to remake it but it would not connect. when i "sign in" it just stays as if its trying to but it doesn't.... i've left it that way for long periods of time.

Then i got pidgin protocal and could use aim and msn just fine. However today neither of them could connect or sign on to the internet. I tried disabling them and enabling again and also going offline and online again in availability but to no avail. I also tried deleting both accounts and readding again and that didn't work. i uninstalled the app and reinstalled, it still doesn't work! it has the same problem i did previously with msn pecan. When i try to add the new accounts it'll look like it's trying to connect but can't. What do i do????

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki
If you are still experiencing problems, follow DebugginOnN900, and file a bug.

After the latest Pidgin update, i can't log in to msn. It says network error.... Anyone that can help?

Originally Posted by Shark View Post
After the latest Pidgin update, i can't log in to msn. It says network error.... Anyone that can help?
I solved it by deleting my pidginmsn account and recreating it..... At least it works :S

Originally Posted by felipec View Post
If you are still experiencing problems, follow DebugginOnN900, and file a bug.
I opened the command that u wrote but can u tell me exactly how to write it cuz i don't know where or how 2 do it?! Thank u!