Notices

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2010 @ TORONTO
I dowmloaded the new firmware p 1.2 update. It said on the update that the phone can be viewed in potriat mode by pressing ctril shift and R or O. However my n900 does not go into potrait mode. Can so eone please help me? Also what are the benefits of the new update?

go into any application, press ctrl+shift+r, then close the keyboard and rotate your phone. please note that this seems to be an experimental feature and is not working properly across the board.
in the browser you can enable portrait mode in settings, no need to press anything. this is the only official app besides phone that supports portrait mode.

Originally Posted by adancau View Post
go into any application, press ctrl+shift+r, then close the keyboard and rotate your phone. please note that this seems to be an experimental feature and is not working properly across the board.
in the browser you can enable portrait mode in settings, no need to press anything. this is the only official app besides phone that supports portrait mode.
hey ive tried that. it works without a problem. but how dyu make it STAY?cuz i dont wanna press ctrl+shift+r everytime i open an app to get portrait mode.