Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
What is the future of Meego on the N900?

What PROFESSIONAL apps will come with Meego?

Here is the start of Meego http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/meego-codedrop.php

How can this community help to push Nokia to develop Meego fully for the N900 because ... don't we deserve it after the money spent on this so called "flagship" ?.

Posts: 312 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ dubai
first!
on the soon to be really big thread
idk about it lol

Dream on everyone because i was right and it never happened......

Also this thread i started way way back and once again i was right and got accused of spreading FUD !!!!.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=54908

It was closed by a mod because he could not see anything past his own beliefs.

Seems i am always giving facts that nobody want to believe and then start accusing me of being stupid.

Take a look at the thread dates and times !!!!!.

Many people on here live in a dream world and very few of us live in reality.

Here is the first post of that thread that nobody wanted to believe !!!.

This is very very sad news to be told and i am NOT happy but today i got confirmation that because the sales of N900 were far less than expected that Nokia are indeed giving up ALL support for the N900.
This also includes the issues regarding the design fault of the N900 usb port.
Also the development failed because of down sales and lack of interest from professional developers.
Nokia have decided to completely stop all future developments of any kind for the N900.
I want to say i am totally gutted to say the least so please don't even try to put me down for this devastating news.
Right now i feel the only hope for the N900 will come solely from within this community so please everyone do as much as you can.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=54908

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Oh come on, the thread was completely ignored for more than a year and I think that was a damn good decision on the part of the community members.

Give em credit when it's due, I'd say.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Oh come on, the thread was completely ignored for more than a year and I think that was a damn good decision on the part of the community members.

Give em credit when it's due, I'd say.
It should never have been ignored !, back then i had some very good contacts inside Nokia but now they have left i can get no further inside info.

Hindsight is a good thing but the future is something nobody can predict unless.......

Makes me sad really the kind of people we have in this world.

I gave you all inside information that was hard to obtain and should have been acted on way back then, just maybe this community could have been something different.