Notices

I don't know what's happened but I have a few issues with canola, if someone could be so nice to help me !

1. after I have reinstalled canola, I noticed it changed. I had a lot of menus, (around 8?) and could direct go to the good application. Now I only can get canola with a few menue and a few submenus. I don't like it, it's not practical, I want the ther version!
2.I did install once a picasa plugin direct from my device. but I can't find this plugin anyway. I found something about it on canola garage, but nothing to download how can I get this wonderfull plugin?
3. youtube is not working anymore, or really bad. Most of the time nothing happens if I try to watch somethig. I'm not sure, but I think that he nly downloaded mplayer and that I'm missing a python program, but witch one?

a lot of questions, but I will be happy any help, because acording to me is canola the best program of the N810.

Thank you

Stef

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
I don't quite follow what your problem is; but have you tried Canola CleanUp before re-installing Canola? I think it should be in your Installable Applications. I haven't looked all through it, but I think you may find your answer in this thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=23902