Active Topics

http://wiki.meego.com/Quality/HandsetQualityMetrics

what do you think, will meego 1.2 be ready for the end user or we'll have to wait for meego 1.3 in octomber?
My opinion is meego 1.3

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
MeeGo.com is what people build products on that eventually is given on devices to end-users. Remember that.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

Hopefully we get working MeeGo to the N900, but I think it will never come out. Something comes out, but I think it will not be better than Maemo..
I have lost my confidence.

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
MeeGo.com is what people build products on that eventually is given on devices to end-users. Remember that.
Does that mean that there is a working-very-well-and-nicely version of Meego soon to be released by Nokia with a very nice hardware!

Ok I am getting impatient

Originally Posted by slappy View Post
Hopefully we get working MeeGo to the N900, but I think it will never come out. Something comes out, but I think it will not be better than Maemo..
I have lost my confidence.
jeeze you only have 21 posts and you lost confidence?

Why even post. lol.

Seriously I'm resering judgement untill SEE Meego work on the 900 completely. Right now it looks good to me!

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
MeeGo 1.2 will be released in April. http://meego.com/about/roadmaps

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post: