Active Topics

Hi I'm looking for a good Bluetooth earbuds/ headphones that has great quality sound and it can also answer calls. so do u guys have any suggestion????

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i have been told time and time again, from people online and from friends that work at nokia that the bh-903 turns circles around the bose earbuds.

unfortunately, they are on allocation and i have been trying to intercept a pair for myself for over a year!

if i wanted to pay $270 for a pair, i could get one from UK, but they are only $149 retail from Nokia directly...and i dont feel it is worth the 2x on the cost.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
I have the Nokia BH-214, good quality, battery life is good and great signal. It also lets you switch out the headphones using a standard jack so if you dont like the stock ones you can easily swap them! Also for $45 new its hard to beat the price...

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Best pair of bluetooth headphones to date are the amazing and ohhh so lovely Sennheiser PXC310BT, my god they are too good!

Yea! But the Sennheiser PXC310BT cost 399 at amazon, so my budget is around 100-150

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sweden
the Nokia BH-503 are great, good sound and control function
(BUT Skype VoIP suck on the N900)

and they are really a bit akward on the head and will not work for fast walking runnung...but if in-ear buds is a no option as for me, and you do not want some HUGE "over the head" then they are fine.

I use them several hours / day...and consider them one of my Best Buys

Originally Posted by jer006 View Post
I have the Nokia BH-214, good quality, battery life is good and great signal. It also lets you switch out the headphones using a standard jack so if you dont like the stock ones you can easily swap them! Also for $45 new its hard to beat the price...
Are these loud? I've got some senheisser cx500 in ear ones and might change to the BH-214 and CX400 (they have a really short cord), but i like my music loud!

My idea of a perfect headset is something:
- A2DP(BT stereo) and AVRCP(remote control) are MUSTS!
- non dongle, If I have a dongle I could have ear buds and small mp3player instead.
- no over-the-head band, seriously I'm not going outside like that

The first bt stereo I had was Logitech freepulse, it looked nice and was small enough but was a mess:
- no AVRCP
- 1-2 crackles per song.

My second bt stereo was/still is Nokia BH-503
- excellent battery
- the size is a little big and they'll keep your ears warm for those cold autumns
- they will give you a slight resemblance with princess Leia, and wearing them in hot temperatures is unpleasant.

Last edited by Bec; 2010-01-22 at 18:21.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by pksky9 View Post
Yea! But the Sennheiser PXC310BT cost 399 at amazon, so my budget is around 100-150
Lol but they are worth it!! no one comes close to their quality and with the new audio codec they have just for bluetooth audio its like they are wired! So worth it!