Hi i have been missing this app which i used to have in my n95 8gb basically its a time scheduler app which allows User to select timed profile change from general to silent or silent to general! Also it can change themes on a timed scheduled period automatically! Can some one make this app for the n900 please?

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
You can find more than 1. Silencer and Timed Silencer.
You find them i extra-devel (I think)

Use alarmed

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Use alarmed
wot he said yo

I am working on an app that does this and will also switch mode based on GPS location. Will update on that soon.

Cool thanks everyone for your replies! timed silencer yeah thats cool i downloaded that now but its still missing the timed auto theme change feature! While we are at the topic is it also possible to make the n900 timed schedule overclock and underclock for instance wen im at work i my phone usage is low so if it could be underclocked to improve battery life and when i get home or certain other times i do alot of browsing playing games multitasking so the phone could be overclocked to provide enough processing power easily and fluently with ease and not crashing and freezing phone up!

Also another problem that i have found using timed silencer is it only allows me to switch between general and silent profiles but it wont let me switch to a personalised profile that i use called beep as when im at work its handy to use so its not silent but just beeps so a lil bit audible! Skykooler could you please implement this in your app!

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Bristol UK
I'd like a timed SMS sender. That'd be cool. My girlfriend doesn't understand that when i'm at work i can't be texting all day so i get grief. But if i could set it up so every couple of hours an SMS says "Thinking of you x x" (ha ha) i'd be a happy happy bunny.

coool thats a good idea if only we could implement that as well as a sub option so user can define what message they want to send and at what intervals and to which contacts!

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
alarmd is the thing you need. write some custom script to do the mod which you want and set the script as per your schedule. now if it is integrated with gps so that you are nearing your house it switches the profile that would be cool.. :-), but for the time being you have to live with time based change.