Notices

Hey guys, just found this new facebook client which is now available for S^3 devices and will soon be available for Maemo. Seems complete in functionality and has a pretty nice UI

fMobi

Originally Posted by jkosonen View Post
Hey,

yes, I'm planning to release this in Maemo 5 & 6 too, but having trouble with connection popup.

When I start the app in Maemo and I don't have connection open, it popups the connection dialod where to select what connection to use. But if I don't select anything for a while, it starts piling those connection dialogs, and then that's a endless way to try to close all of them. Any ideas how to prevent those connection dialogs to pile up each another, one would be enough?

Last edited by patlak; 2011-07-18 at 14:40.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 13 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Messina (Sicily)
Nice UI
but Facebook Places does not seem to be present...

Well, it's still beta

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
there is many facebook apps but non of them is fully function..

Maybe we should join all those fb apps into one

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia

Checking the progress of fMobi, I have noticed that it has been updated for Symbian with nice Harmattan style icons and a new dark theme. Seems like the N900 version is nearing release

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Hey guys, just found this new facebook client which is now available for S^3 devices and will soon be available for Maemo. Seems complete in functionality and has a pretty nice UI

fMobi
:O ... someone said "facebook"? what I want is a google+ app now

oh .. waiting for the api to release

The Following User Says Thank You to abubakar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Tampere, Finland
Hey,

yes, I'm planning to release this in Maemo 5 & 6 too, but having trouble with connection popup.

When I start the app in Maemo and I don't have connection open, it popups the connection dialod where to select what connection to use. But if I don't select anything for a while, it starts piling those connection dialogs, and then that's a endless way to try to close all of them. Any ideas how to prevent those connection dialogs to pile up each another, one would be enough?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jkosonen For This Useful Post:
thanks for work, it looks this QT ecosystem finally paying off.