"TTPod" is an awesome Chinese music player for Symbian touchscreen devices ( I think it is available for android in play store now). I previously used that app in my Nokia 5800XM and now I miss that app terribly on my Nokia N9.
I would very much appreciate if anyone or maemo community port that app to Nokia N9. The UI and the ability to read and display lyrics(*.lrc) synchronized with song.
I would be glad to know if there is any music player to display synchronized lyrics with the ability to display auto scrolled lyrics in few lines when app is minimized.

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by pawan_lead3 View Post
"TTPod" is an awesome Chinese music player for Symbian touchscreen devices ( I think it is available for android in play store now). I previously used that app in my Nokia 5800XM and now I miss that app terribly on my Nokia N9.
I would very much appreciate if anyone or maemo community port that app to Nokia N9. The UI and the ability to read and display lyrics(*.lrc) synchronized with song.
I would be glad to know if there is any music player to display synchronized lyrics with the ability to display auto scrolled lyrics in few lines when app is minimized.
ask ttpod devs ...

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
why not ask the gionni88 or Cepiperez to integrate this in Sigma player or flowplayer instead???