I am currently living in Melbourne Australia and i am curently a user of the n900. now i love my n900, it has alot of sentimental value and is still very awesoem to use, however i am looking to replace it soon.

Now in Australia, the lumia 800 has already been released bu tthe 900 hasnt. i think it is due to come within this or the next month (correct me if im wrong) i just wanted to see whether the community thinks i should get the 800 now or wait a bit longer for the 900, that is assuming its worth the wait???

THanks in advanced

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I like Lumia 800. For me, it's the right size and email is superb. Nokia drive and GPS way better than on N9. 900 has larger screen, front facing camera and 4g speed, but essentially the same software. I happy with 800, and will wait to see what windows 8 brings on board before buying another windows phone

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
If you're considering to replace a N900 with a Lumia series device, have you looked at the Asha Series, too?
If a Lumia is enought for you, then the Nokia Asha 302 could also fulfil your needs. Or what about a Samsung Omnia 7?