Hello itt. I just bought a n770 over the weekend. I had OS2006 just about how I liked it and just had try out OS2007. My question is how much of the bora repo is safe on a 770? I know the processor is about the same, but would code built for the 800's dsp not run correctly on my 770? Also doesn't the 800 have a new FPU?

With OS2006 I made sure I had the gregale, scirocco, and mistral branches for each possible repo (I figured grab the latest and if not fall back to the other two). Is this the same setup I should have for the OS2007?, or should I be ok grabbing all the 800 (bora) packages.

Stability is somewhat of an issue, but I am a ~x86 gentoo person so I can take a little bleeding edge.

Oh and thanks for all who contribute to the development, documentation, and research.... This is a strong little community for a somewhat obscure piece of hardware. Lets just keep pressure on the 770..... Its not dead yet!

Thanks again,
-Hands

From what I've gleaned from other posts, a vast majority of bora packages work on an ITS2007 770, with the notable exception of mplayer.

What version of Flash do you have now? I.E. Will YouTube try to load?