Hello everyone-

I recently (by accident) flashed my phone to an improper firmware, one for a Swedish Nokia N9 on 3, after screwing up an installation of NITdroid. My phone works perfectly right now other than the fact that the Facebook app seems to be broken for me. Facebook chat still works oddly enough, but the app itself is completely unusable. I've already tried resetting the phone and clearing the accounts in terminal, so I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Sincerely, bobofosho123

Last edited by bobofosho123; 2013-04-16 at 19:36.

Had the same error for the same reason. 3's version is utter crap. However, it became unlocked when i flashed 1.3 pr 001 over 1.2 pr280. I had to reflash two times before i got it to work. Now I'm thinking of trying Switzerland s 1.3 but if it fails I'm screwed tho. Flasha om testa, flasha om testa till det fungerar. (flasha båda partitionerna om det fortfarande strular)

I'm already on the latest pr 1.3 package and it doesn't work. Unfortunately because the version number for the 3 firmware is higher than my stock one, which was an unlocked N9 from Malaysia or something, I can't reflash back to the original. Hence I'm stuck on this stupid rom.

The swizz is the highest number i think