Posts: 25 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Rexburg, Idaho
Title says it all. Looking to purchase a couple 770's for my wife and I. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Thanks Tom, was your dealings with buy.com good???

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Clearwater, Florida
I also got mine from Buy.com and it was delivered in about a week. Smooth transaction. I even got their credit card as I was making my purchase and they gave me a $30 discount.

Yep. No problems at all. I went the Google Checkout route with my order to get $10 off.

If you are considering Buy.com for your purchase, please take this information from their product page into consideration:

Special Returns Policy
Due to manufacturers' policies, Buy.com cannot accept returns on this item for any reason. The manufacturer will handle all exchanges and replacements. Please contact the manufacturer directly and they will assist you with repair or replacements. NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED FOR REPAIR OR EXCHANGE.

I purchased from Buy.com, and was fortunate to get a replacement when my 770 suffered the dreaded WSOD. In reading through the threads on this site, not everyone has been so lucky in their attempt to have Buy.com make good on a defective unit.

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up Jerry! These suckers are becoming far and few between, I am now finding it hard to locate them at a good price online. They seem to be dwindling fast. I think I may end up buying from a site etronics.com or amazon. However those guys want close to $200 a piece and I want 2! I should just the n800 but I HATE the look of that model!
Thanks again for the heads up!

The Following User Says Thank You to wirelessaddict For This Useful Post:
If you hurry you might be able to catch this deal at Ecost.com for $129.00.

Not sure about their return policy, so check it out before you pull the trigger.