Active Topics

Notices

hi my names theo and im new to meamo org ive had my n900 for about 5 months now and was wondering if any1 can get me a step by step way to get pokemon on my n900 it would be most appreciated thanks.

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
You can install the Gamboy Advance and Gameboy Colour emulators to play older Pokemon games.

As far as Nintendo DS games - not going to happen the current emulator is too slow and not in a finished state to be usable by most people.

BTW: If you want ROMS you won't find any help here (so you really can't ask that type of question here).

ive just downloaded the emulators off apps manager, but could u tell me where to download the actual game please

Originally Posted by theo View Post
ive just downloaded the emulators off apps manager, but could u tell me where to download the actual game please
Google it.

Also, unless you actually OWN the physical game, its illegal to download and use ROMS.

please see...

Originally Posted by johnel
BTW: If you want ROMS you won't find any help here (so you really can't ask that type of question here)

ok i see erm..... well can some1 tell me where i can get a gameboy colour emulator from please

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Kuwait
You could get the one for Nintendo 64 also. There is a thread for that too!

can any1 give me that thread

have you got that thread

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
have you got that thread
top right of the site there is a search-box. use it.