I'm trying to upload to extras-devel using d-put, and it looks successful from the client side, and directories are created accordingly, but I get "Directory listing is not allowed".

Anyone know what's wrong and a way to fix it?

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 261 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Well, it can sometimes take a while for your application to show up in the Application Manager. So if you are successful in using dput, but unsuccessful in viewing the package in the repos in a web browser, that doesn't mean that you haven't uploaded your package successfully.

Wait a few hours, and then try to find your package in Application Manger (make sure you have the extras-devel repos enabled of course). If you don't see your package, fire off an email to Niels Breet, maemo.org's webmaster, who can help you find what is wrong.

Originally Posted by jeremiah View Post
Well, it can sometimes take a while for your application to show up in the Application Manager. So if you are successful in using dput, but unsuccessful in viewing the package in the repos in a web browser, that doesn't mean that you haven't uploaded your package successfully.
Well, the dput succeeded shortly before '22.06.2010 11:40' according to the date of one of the directories, meegotouchtheme/, that was created at the time. That's 5 days ago.

Wait a few hours, and then try to find your package in Application Manger (make sure you have the extras-devel repos enabled of course). If you don't see your package, fire off an email to Niels Breet, maemo.org's webmaster, who can help you find what is wrong.
I sent an email to 'webmaster@maemo.org', but no response. How best to contact Niels? Is he on holiday (common at the moment in Finland, if that's where he is located)? If so, is there anyone better to help me?

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by davidmaxwaterman View Post
I sent an email to 'webmaster@maemo.org', but no response. How best to contact Niels? Is he on holiday (common at the moment in Finland, if that's where he is located)? If so, is there anyone better to help me?
I don't know about his holidays, but his address is "niels at maemo.org", he is usually also reading the -devel list.

Posts: 222 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Finland
Your link points to non-free repository. What's up with that?

'QmlReddit' reads Reddit!