Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Jeddah, KSA
Hi does anyone here can help me reflash my n900 through chat? I just messed it up by accident

anyway, I already have the flasher and the other 2 files HAHA!

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by laziafbaito View Post
Hi does anyone here can help me reflash my n900 through chat? I just messed it up by accident

anyway, I already have the flasher and the other 2 files HAHA!
To be honest, I suspect no one has replied so far because A: you want live help (and it's possible you already got it on IRC or whatever, in which case updating your thread lets others know, which is appreciated), and B: you want it on something that has been not only covered in many many posts, but has also been documented in a wiki on the subject
http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_t...ng_your_device

Read that, and it has step-by-step instructions. If you try and it doesn't work, then post more specifically what the issue is and people will probably more responsive. Just make sure you don't reflash with the "EMMC" (eMMC is the main 32GB storage chip, including all the USB storage - most of that never needs wiping) image by itself. Either do just the "PR_COMBINED" (the firmware/fiasco image) by itself, or do both WITHOUT rebooting in between. Never reflash eMMC image without reflashing the fiasco image, and most of the time reflashing the fiasco image is enough by itself.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Jeddah, KSA
uhm yeah I saw that tutorial but I was afraid of making any mistake HAHA!

anyway I'm flashing the phone right now I'm not sure if it's already on process.. and thanks by the way appreciated