Active Topics

I have been able to getThe Hava to work on wifi.When trying to connect to hava through my N810 by blutooth I get Is unreachable.Access is blocked by your router or internet service provider.Any ideas on a workaround or am I out of luck.

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
Have you opened port on your home router yet ?
Try to test it out with wifi from a friend's house for example.

It works on my wifi from my home computer.I have a Sony Ericksson Tm-506.I use the high speed internet from the phone through bluetooth to surf the internet on My N810.It does not want to work with Hava.

Originally Posted by manster View Post
It works on my wifi from my home computer.I have a Sony Ericksson Tm-506.I use the high speed internet from the phone through bluetooth to surf the internet on My N810.It does not want to work with Hava.
Even it works on home PC; it does not mean it'd work on the N810.
If you have it working on the N810 with wifi at home then you can receive it at a remote location.

Try to run "Hava setup wizard" again; and you have to have it going through the remote setup. Passing the remote setup means it will work on your N810.

Maybe it has a conflict with Google Voice or Gizmo?Maybe T-Mobile blocks it because it thinks it is p2p file sharing.I will try to re install.

It worked on the wifi at work also.Just not from the internet from the blutooth connection from the Tm-506.I can surf the web on the N810 just fine.It just will not work with Hava.

Originally Posted by manster View Post
It worked on the wifi at work also.Just not from the internet from the blutooth connection from the Tm-506.I can surf the web on the N810 just fine.It just will not work with Hava.
Sorry I did not make it clear enough. You have to make the N810 hava client work via wifi (not via bluetooth). You should have tested it (the N810 hava client) out at home with wifi first. If the N810 hava client works then remotely it will also work.

Have you re-run the Hava setup wizard on the PC ?

It did work over wifi at home.It just will not let Me connect using t-mobile internet over blutooth.There is noy wifi everywhere and I thought it would be nice to use the phones internet to access Hava everywhereThanks for Your help.

Anybody using the Nokia N810 with Bluetooth Internet from a T-Mobile Tm-506 getting the Hava to work?

Anybody have a Nokia n810 paired with a TM506 that is working?Any help with settings would be appreciated.