Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ scotland
i needa know if it is just me having problems instlling the irreco software i dont know where to start it comes with the error unable to to find application or something just wanting to know where i can get it from etc much thanks people!

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Knowhere
Make an exact note of the error. Use the Power Search section of the forum to see if anyone else has had the same issue (it uses Google and works a lot better than the standard search).

If a search comes up with nothing then add the details of the error to your request for help.

tried downloadin a few things from this site and still get the application error that i had befor bassicly will not install anything from here where bouts can i get the installer for here or irreco like all needed files etc plzzz help ppl thanz xx

Originally Posted by weapon_ View Post
tried downloadin a few things from this site and still get the application error that i had befor bassicly will not install anything from here where bouts can i get the installer for here or irreco like all needed files etc plzzz help ppl thanz xx
That's much clearer. The answer's D.

what do u meen the answers D i dont understand what u meenm thats the extent of the error tht i get so i cant give u more than that much appreciated for any help thanks

So the exact error you get when you attempt to install irreco-for-n900 from Maemo extras-devel is "unable to to find application or something"?

Do you want to check that again?

thing it said was unable to install application is there an installer package out to install all relevent so i can download things fron this site if so where is it i have tried looking but cant seem to find it could u please help me ty

Are you trying to install from the repositories or from maemo.org?

To be honest, none of the versions of irreco are ready for general use - qtirreco is okay but I wouldn't really say it was worth the effort.