Active Topics

Recently I installed Catorise and mymenu to give it a go. Got bored of it and uninstalled both. Now when I'm trying to rearrange the menu it won't save.

On top of that I can't change the theme. Tried to access the theme menu via the Desktop and Settings. No success.

Tried to reboot the device.

Everything else seems to be working fine.

Any suggestions? Need more info?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by DokterW View Post
Recently I installed Catorise and mymenu to give it a go. Got bored of it and uninstalled both. Now when I'm trying to rearrange the menu it won't save.

On top of that I can't change the theme. Tried to access the theme menu via the Desktop and Settings. No success.

Tried to reboot the device.

Everything else seems to be working fine.

Any suggestions? Need more info?
Fo theme problem, uninstall if you have these installed:
- widgets gallery
- meego theme

Don't know the exact package names for those since I've never installed those myself, but there are many reports here that installing one of those causes theme selector not to work.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Fo theme problem, uninstall if you have these installed:
- widgets gallery
- meego theme

Don't know the exact package names for those since I've never installed those myself, but there are many reports here that installing one of those causes theme selector not to work.
Cool, thanks! It was that Meego theme.

Still unable to rearrange the menu though. Tried to chmod the menu files, that I can find. Very odd. Maybe just wait until the release 1.3 and hopefully it will fix itself.