I was pretty sure that I saw this problem allready anywhere, but now I'm unable to find it.
The phone gives no accoustic or vibration feedback when someone is calling. The profile is not silent and in the current profile the volume, ringtone and vibration feedback are right set.

Does anyone has a hint for this problem?
Some weeks ago I had an early version of n9profil installed, but purged (with aptitude purge) it afterwards. Could that be connected with the problem?

[edit:]
When someone calls me, the disabled speaker symbol is shown.
Althouth that icon is a button, nothing happens when I click it.

It seems, that the profile itself is broken. When I select the silent-profile the vibration alarm works.
In the regular profile ie changing the behavior of touch screen sounds works. Ringtone and Vibration won't.

[edit 2.0:]
See this post.

Last edited by antifarben; 2010-08-16 at 17:56.

I put in that code in xterm and my phone is still doing the same things you mentioned. Any ideas?

No, sorry. Ask Bzouk. Perhaps he has some idea.

I have the same problem, did you find anything e5cape? what i did was install profile X and add a new profile like General 2. than when enable General 2, the ringing noise, alarms, etc came back. but this is only temporary fix

I am now encountering this problem again. I don't remember how I fixed it the first time so could someone please help? Thanks in advance.