Active Topics

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Week ago i tried to connect my Nokia N9 to my new formatted (Win7 x64) computer.Computer could not recognize the device.I installed all updates and tried again , not working ...

And also charger does not working at all.I sent my phone to Nokia Care and they fixed the problem.I got my device back yesterday.I charged my phone again and everything was fine.Then i wanted to connect my device to computer again and computer didn't recognized my device again.After that i tried to connect to charger , and it doesn't charge ... So i broke my N9 again it seems ...

I'm thinking that there is some voltage problem with my USB ports or something like that.I'm going to send my device to Nokia Care again and i don't want to have this issue again.What should i do , any suggestions ?

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Would be "funny" if nokia did the same mistake with the N9 as the N900, in that case my thread shows what has to be done.

Other than that i recommend filing/sanding down the teeth on the microUSB connector on your USB cable.
I recommend this to everybody i know no matter what phone they have

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
I tried it Both usb connector and micro-usb port on Nokia N9.There voltage on the cable but i couldn't feel anything on micro-usb port.Should i ?

When i plugged device to charger the device is getting hot.After 45 - 60 min. i can't hold the device

Last edited by trayhoper; 2012-06-08 at 15:18.