Notices

Is this happening to anybody else? App manager is telling me that the apps are installed but it doesnt show up on my addon list. Ive been trying to include scripts on greasemonkey for better viewing of videos but I dont know if the script is added because gresemonkey isnt in the addons and I cant configure it. Same with adblock. Ive tried rebooting and nothing makes it populate on the addon page. Ive tried going to a previous backup. Itll be on the list for a day and then dissapear.

I meant not showing on my addons list.

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by volcal View Post
I meant not showing on my addons list.
(If you edit the first post you can change the thread title). I'm afraid I don't know how to help you with your problem.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
If you have installed some translation package maybe it is the problem. With me, when I tried to install a Brazilian package, my addons list didn't show up anymore.

Also, the greasemonkey version that we have on extras is so old that almost never I'm able to install new scripts anymore. So, I just uninstalled it.