Active Topics

I've been having problems with conversations on my Nokia N900 the past few days.

The first problem is that some of my messages aren't being saved. It started with contact A, I read on one thread that deleting and re-adding the contact resolved it in some cases. It did, but now I am having the same problem with contact B, and deleting and re-adding hasn't fixed it. These are the two contacts I text the most. I also followed the instructions at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...ox/td-p/951681 but it didn't solve anything.

The second problem (possibly related to the first) is that messages for contact B only have the little sending arrow, as opposed to the time sent, despite arriving at their destination.

I've also had problems with an 'SMS delivery failed for' message (again with the contacts I text the most). I found that clearing the conversation, then sending another message through 'new sms' clears it, but it's been recurring more frequently.

Is it possible to reinstall conversations completely for a more permanent solution to these problems?

EDIT: Also, conversations isn't keeping changes I make to contacts, like changing their picture/name.

Last edited by madcatlady; 2011-05-25 at 10:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to madcatlady For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Austin, TX
It sounds like your conversations database may become corrupted.