Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Regular price 120$ at newegg.com or 70$ from ebay.

See discussion thread here, http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...955#post153955, thread #54.

Did i order one? You bet!

enjoy,

bun

I bought one of these at Best Buy for $99 a couple of years back. Sound is great. I do have one complaint though: Do you know how difficult it is to identify the small letter L/R in darkness (e.g. on airplane)? Why not make the left side shorter?

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by ch8xy View Post
I bought one of these at Best Buy for $99 a couple of years back. Sound is great. I do have one complaint though: Do you know how difficult it is to identify the small letter L/R in darkness (e.g. on airplane)? Why not make the left side shorter?
You got these "a couple years" back from BestBuy and was $99 and now newegg.com is selling for $120. That is interesting. Any how, Amazon also has SC110 and e2c-n. Can you comment on those too? Thanks

bun

I have a Sennheiser (still working at office, forgot the model #) whose left wire is shorter than the right wire. I like it that way. But the downside for this model is that the wires make noises when they touch something (e.g your shirt).