Notices

Hi there,

I use ScummVM to play an old game from Lucas: Sam & Max "hit the road"! Here is my config

Nokia N810 with OS2008
ScummVM 0.12

For the people who like this game, you will probably remember the part where you are at "the ball of twine". You have to get the wires and use them on the binoculars. Then you use the binoculars to control the Tower.

The problem is that to control the speed of the tower, you need to use the "Left Click" to turn on the left, and the "right click" to turn on the right. In ScummVM, left click is suppose to be ENTER, right click is suppose to be TAB.

BUT: There is no Tab on the N810 so I'm stuck in the game with the tower rotating on the left, without any possibilities to control it!!! I already tried to configure the Tab Key as the combo "Fn + Space" but it didn't work on the game...

Does anyone already had the same problem? Did you fix it??

Thanks!

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
right click is "zoom -" (N810) and keypad center (all devices), left click is screen click. Is it possible to play it with such mapping? Left click is not mapped to any key.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Last edited by fanoush; 2009-02-03 at 07:45.