Active Topics

I just got 2 brand new Nokia N900's from the U.S I intend to keep one, and sell the other since my brother bought a different phone for himself. Please PM me for the price. The phone is in New Delhi.

Dude, there's some serious demand for the phone in India. You better sell it there, possibly overpriced if you want the cash.

This might be considered a spam, but hey, desperate time, desperate measures. Please sign this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/N900/

And have a look at my ramblings http://www.lordoftheweb.info/981/n900-in-india/

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Originally Posted by harryrasul View Post
I just got 2 brand new Nokia N900's from the U.S I intend to keep one, and sell the other since my brother bought a different phone for himself. Please PM me for the price. The phone is in New Delhi.
hey harry... i am looking for a N900.

1. When did you purchase it?
2. Have you unpacked the phone?
3. What would it cost me if I buy it from you?

I live in delhi. Kindly reply as early as possible. My email id is abhisheiktripathi2007@gmail.com

This is no spam..as mentioned earlier. I bought two Nokia N900's. I am using one and the other one is in a sealed box. I already have a few buyers, but I will only sell it to someone living in and around Delhi, as that's where I will be residing for the next few days before I head back to the states. I do know that the phone is not available in India and am aware of the black market price as well.

Also, I'd be willing to sell mine (2 days old)- really brand new for all purposes at a slightly lesser price is someone is interested...

please e-mail me at harryrasul@gmail.com.

Its first come first serve..

I got another sealed box yesterday. Price is 37K. let me know if interested..

The Following User Says Thank You to harryrasul For This Useful Post:
hey i am really intrested in buying nokia n900
i do live in delhi near janak puri
so pls tell me the cost n venue

Hmm didnt realise there was that much demand for it in india. I will be coming to bangalore this month might sell mine

hie dude i want to buy your nokia N900 i am also living in New delhi

my email id is- shardul.1213@gmail.com or my contact no. is 9958408220

hie, i want to buy your Nokia N900 plz, contact me my email id is- shardul.1213@gmail.com or my no. 9958408220