Active Topics

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Kick *** nice. Thanks.

Did you just link to your own ?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

TMO has no dedicated subsections for Mer, Jolla, PlasmaActive, Nemo and etc. So I prefer to redirect (constructive) discussions to OpenTablets if possible.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
So I prefer to redirect (constructive) discussions to OpenTablets if possible.
...only as long as Davie doesn't play dog and follows you. And opentablets.org still has the same old issue:

Code:
3 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

shmerl
Why isn't there a sub here?

Btw:

"Files lets you browse your information using a timeline, tags (including creating and removing tags with simple touch interaction) as well by activity. Oh, and it has a built-in search that doesn't only hit file names but also metadata and content."

Umm. At least you can _search_ for file names. But anyway, i never got the appeal of tags.

Last edited by don_falcone; 2012-10-15 at 18:42.

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
I proposed it many times. The answer was - the whole TMO is in a suspended / transitional state, so it's not the time to worry about minor issues. However I don't think it's a valid answer. Without those sections - it's a mess. Yeah, there are many people here, and no one there. But here it's very hard to follow anything. Everything drowns either in Harmattan noise, or in senseless trolling.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
...only as long as Davie doesn't play dog and follows you.

I'm not since you follow me where ever I go. I'm going to the TMO.org - you join TMO. I posting in this thread . you join the thread and post. Whos the dog? Who let the dog out. Woff, woff

{Dave removed some random characters}

True. Would be nice. Fix that instead of complaing about other users.

{Dave removed some random characters}

I'm Super Green!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...