Hi there.

New to this forum really. Have not had my N900 long due to nightmare warranty issues due to faulty screen immediately after buying it but finally got a whole new unit from Nokia direct. No thanks to Vodafone's idiotic service centre that couldnt even see the issue!!

Anyway, I digress!

I like MicroB browser but I prefer Firefox. Is there a way to get Firefox bookmark shortcuts onto the homescreen as shortcuts like you can with MicroB?

Cheers.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheMathMan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheMathMan View Post
Hi there.

New to this forum really. Have not had my N900 long due to nightmare warranty issues due to faulty screen immediately after buying it but finally got a whole new unit from Nokia direct. No thanks to Vodafone's idiotic service centre that couldnt even see the issue!!

Anyway, I digress!

I like MicroB browser but I prefer Firefox. Is there a way to get Firefox bookmark shortcuts onto the homescreen as shortcuts like you can with MicroB?

Cheers.
Not certain, but I believe if you use the Browser Switchboard to make Firefox your default browser, all your desktop shortcuts will load in Firefox -- but you'd probably still need to define them from MicroB.

The Following User Says Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
I agree, i prefer firefox since the update...so i too would quite like to know if this is possible....any resident geniuses?

edit..thanks Benson...you beat my post by seconds :-)