Active Topics

So my n800 says the target location is full when i try to install applications and stuff, i am guessing it is talking about the internal flash memory and not my sd cards. I have a 16gb internal and an 8gb external. what i would like to do is make my internal card the default install location for programs and stuff. I tried downloading from my windows PC then transferring the install file to one of the memory cards then installing but that didnt work.

I am wayyy new to Linux, Been a windows person forever so please, put it in terms i can understand. Any Help Is appreciated

-Mason

AFAIK, there is no easy way to do this. The main option you have is to clone your OS to one of your cards and dual boot. If you boot to a memory card, you will have lots more room. I have not done this, but if you search this forum you should find a lot of info.

Posts: 263 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Sigtuna, Sweden
Find Penguinbait's thread on his Console Tools.