Active Topics

I have tried to resolve these problems through the fixes suggested for these various issues, but it seems that they did not solve my problems. Here's a breakdown of what happened (I am currently running Harmattan 1.3 with FasterN9 on the phone):

1. A few months ago my email (gmail account) stopped syncing, ignored it because I am currently in China with a limited data plan.

2. Rebooted my phone a few days ago when for some reason it showed no reception minutes after I made a call in the same area, when it booted back up, all my contacts, messages and call history were gone.

3. Did tracker reset without backup so I lost my info anyways, but when I added some contacts back in, and looked at the /.cache/tracker/ folder, it's blank, no meta.db file or anything. Gallery got screwed up after tracker reset so I used the gallerybugx fix, which did work.

4. After reboot a few days later due to the phone freezing, my SMS were deleted again, but my new contacts are still in the phone. Why were my messages deleted again? Also the Gallery got screwed up again.

What's going on with my phone? Skype and whatsapp contacts were also deleted but my account information is still in the phone and I can still receive messages. I get a "can't import contacts" error when trying to retrieve my contacts.

Also, I tried using the ls /home/user/ command to display the log but it says MyDocs is private.

Should I just factory reset my phone? I am a novice user, I didn't even have developer mode enabled on my phone before all this happened, I just bought this phone for the UI.