Active Topics

Notices

hi all

s there a program or a way u can recovery deleted photos on your nokia N900

would really help if there is

cheeres

Last edited by sjg1983; 2011-02-04 at 13:08.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Try testdisk from the recovery-tools package.
There is also photorec inside this package. Although the name suggests what it is doing i would like to discourage its use due to the rather unusable structure it gives to the recovered data.

Testdisk has an undelete option, which you can access using Advanced Filesystem Tools in the menu after you choose your partition.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
Try testdisk from the recovery-tools package.
There is also photorec inside this package. Although the name suggests what it is doing i would like to discourage its use due to the rather unusable structure it gives to the recovered data.

Testdisk has an undelete option, which you can access using Advanced Filesystem Tools in the menu after you choose your partition.
worked a treat thanks

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2012 @ mumbai, india
Originally Posted by sjg1983 View Post
hi all

s there a program or a way u can recovery deleted photos on your nokia N900

would really help if there is

cheeres
i am using N900 andi have used photo recovery software but when i started my home storage uses has taken full place even i am not able to see recoverd photos, i am having big problem now even i am unable to delete the files which is stored already in home storage uses, please suggest me that how i can get my old photos and how i can increase home storage. is it possible to connect my phone with pc and delete this all or how to do.

Originally Posted by syedsyed View Post
i am using N900 andi have used photo recovery software but when i started my home storage uses has taken full place even i am not able to see recoverd photos, i am having big problem now even i am unable to delete the files which is stored already in home storage uses, please suggest me that how i can get my old photos and how i can increase home storage. is it possible to connect my phone with pc and delete this all or how to do.
If they were on the mass storage there is a chance as long as you haven't saved anything to mass storage after deleting the pictures.
You'll need a PC and some image recovery software.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Just to mention. For N9, jhead is super
I recovered ~10000 photos on my laptop using this tool, which I immediately compiled for N9

https://openrepos.net/content/nieldk/jhead