Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Walla Walla, Washington
I have a grower who's seed pods in his spring canola want to curl up into C shaped pods instead of relitively straight pods?

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
What? I think you have the wrong forum... Unless its some cryptic Linux thing i don't know. This is INTERNET TABLET talk.

Start Sarcasm:

And you don't really ask a question, like "How should I make the pods straight?"
The answer is that your grower is using the wrong compiler, don't use gcc if you are not using a C program, that should be obvious. cURL might by able to work with canola, but I really don't know why you would want that. Is spring canola the new release? I have been waiting for beta 10 for some time now!!

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Seattle
besides, walla walla grows mostly onions not beans

this is the weirdest thread...

Maybe the soil is too acidic? Try crumbling some indigestion tablets into the area around the plant.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Walla Walla, Washington
Actually we grow more wheat here in Walla Walla then any other crop. As far as value goes. We are probably best known for our wines that are produced here in the valley.

It's understandable to be honest. If it was called Inola instead of Canola then they'd be nice and straight.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Looks like Canola is rising in the search ranks.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by agdevgrp View Post
We are probably best known for our wines that are produced here in the valley.
I would have guessed that Walla Walla is best known for being mentioned in a few Warner Bros. cartoons. But then, I'm not a wine drinker.

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
what? seed pods or seed pots?