Active Topics

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Montreal
Greetings,

I'd like to upload the two apps I've done for Maemo so far (QwikScript and cbrPager for Maemo) to Maemo extras, given that a bit ago, benny1967 was complaining that developers were not uploading to extras... Well, I'd like to upload my stuff, at minimum so I can get it more quickly when I'm forced to reflash after the SSUs go wrong (like the last one Oh, and so other people can download the stuff more easily, but that's just an afterthought

I've followed the procedure given on the wiki, at http://wiki.maemo.org/Uploading_to_Extras ; I've requested access for my two packages, but I've not had any answer yet... Is it because I don't qualify? Did the procedure change? Is the person doing the approvals on vacation?

Well, I'm looking forward to an answer on this. I'd especially like to upload cbrPager for Maemo, as I'm pretty happy with it in its current state.

Thanks!
-- BGE

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by bge View Post
I've followed the procedure given on the wiki, at http://wiki.maemo.org/Uploading_to_Extras ; I've requested access for my two packages, but I've not had any answer yet... Is it because I don't qualify? Did the procedure change? Is the person doing the approvals on vacation?
When did you send the request? Did you expect a reply on the weekend or something? X-Fade is usually in charge of approving invites, and he had a long weekend. Just relax and wait a little while.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Montreal
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
When did you send the request? Did you expect a reply on the weekend or something? X-Fade is usually in charge of approving invites, and he had a long weekend. Just relax and wait a little while.
I sent it last Thursday, but I guess I forgot the weekend factor, since I work on the software during the weekend... I'll relax and wait, as advised.

Thanks!

-- BGE

Last edited by bge; 2008-10-06 at 23:14.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by bge View Post
... given that a bit ago, benny1967 was complaining that developers were not uploading to extras...
I feel flattered. Given it was more of a rant back then and I received a lot of bad feedback, I'm very happy now that it may have helped to trigger something.