Notices

Hey,

I copied a music album to the tablet's .sounds directory, refreshed it from Canola's media library setup menu. It sees it just fine.

When I go to cover art album downloads and select all the resources, I don't get any cover arts for the album I have even though the mp3s in the directory are populated with id3 information about the artist.

I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong so... how does the covert art thing works? does it download it automatically based on the id3 information? if I have the album cover art jpg can I just use that?

Thanks,
Liran.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
canola has its own folder for covers in the filesystem i have a guide to assigning correct cover-art that i wrote a while back if you are interested.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Canola2 Album Art Guide.txt (4.6 KB, 299 views)

Thanks for the guide, it's good to know you can do it manually... though isn't it supposed to be automatic? the cover grabbing I mean, based on the id3 or whatever.

Posts: 362 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Sydney, Australia
liri - you have to install the tuning plugin, and afterwards run the cover art import from canola.

so no - not automatic, but easy.

Originally Posted by nikolajhendel View Post
liri - you have to install the tuning plugin, and afterwards run the cover art import from canola.

so no - not automatic, but easy.
Well the thing is that I have got that tuning plugin installed.
How is the automatic album cover art supposed to work?
does it rely on the ID3 tag of an mp3?

No news about this...?
I have the tuning plug-in installed as I mentioned previously, though when I run an update for the album covers no art cover is grabbed for my album...

I have the same problem...