Active Topics

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Poland / Bialystok
It's quite a task to go through all OS2008 stuff to digg if something is diablo specific or just work on both chinook and diablo?
Maybe they are similar but in fact from posts it looks for me that separation is strongly needed.
Is there anyone who uses OS2005? Maybe it would be wise to do this simple replacement?

A simple task of looking for kernel issues in diablo takes hours to digg through tons of posts where half is in "As I said - stay away from diablo." manner.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Because it automagically fills in a blank distribution field with the current distribution you're running?

Nevermind, this is totally in the wrong forum.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Poland / Bialystok
Ok - perfect.
But why not not make things easier if there is such simple solution?
As for the name - for me this could even state "X" if there is any formal problem.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Maybe, at least, the specific distributions of OS2008 could be listed in the description. So e.g. the description of the OS2008 forum says 'Chinook (4.0), Diablo (4.1) and a similar thing for the OS2007, OS2006 and OS2005 forums.

The Following User Says Thank You to allnameswereout For This Useful Post: